Congregation Kol Ami is a Congregation for All our People. Our mission is to provide a warm engaging progressive community that honors our traditions and seeks to explore new meaning Congregation Kol Ami welcomes the entire Jewish community.
Kol Ami, meaning 'All my People' is a forward-looking, inclusive and ever-changing synagogue serving the unique needs of our Jewish community. We affiliate with both the Reform and Conservative movements, giving both groups the chance to explore and develop under the umbrella of a caring, nurturing environment.
Adding new members from all parts of America and the world gives us the opportunity to incorporate your personal relationship with Judaism into our family. Please consider joining us and we guarantee that your Salt Lake Jewish experience will be fulfilling, exciting and something you can carry with you for the rest of your life.
We are proud to offer membership opportunities with Youth groups affiliated with Kadima and USY, volunteer participation in our Mitzvah Network, and a myriad of events and programs including concerts, adult education and much, much more.
We work hard to maintain a warm, friendly atmosphere that makes Kol Ami a special place. We welcome young adults, senior citizens, and families. In addition, we offer positive outreach to interfaith families and extend an open door policy for everyone.
Family, Single, and Student memberships are available. Dues can be paid at one time or in quarterly or monthly installments.
We hope you decide to join Kol Ami. We invite you to visit and learn more about our synagogue, programs, and activities.
- Please contact Membership Chair Cathy Siegel to schedule a tour and see how you can become a part of our dynamic family.
- Attend one of our worship services and stay for the oneg or kiddush to share refreshments and to meet Rabbi Schwartzman and some of our members.
- If you would like to renew or begin membership with us and/or register your children for religious school, please print out our Congregation Kol Ami Membership & Religious School Registration 2014-15 form, fill it out and mail to the office. Please also review the Membership Dues and Religious School Fees brochure.
- Congregation Kol Ami is the congregation for all our people, regardless of ability to afford membership dues and Religious School fees. Membership dues and Religious School fees are set at about half of their true cost in order to make them affordable to most families. If the current dues and Religious School fee levels are not affordable for you, please fill out one of the following forms and submit it with your renewal:
- Please use this Dues Reduction Application Form if you do not have children in the Religious School. Dues Reduction Application Form
- Please use this combined Dues Reduction and Scholarship Application form if you do have children in the Religious School. Dues Reduction and Scholarship Application form