We are committed to a life-time of Jewish learning. Classes are available for those wanting to know more about Judaism, to learn Hebrew as well as for those seeking advanced study.
- Comparative Religions with Rabbi Emeritus Fredrick Wenger, Sundays 11: a.m. - 12:30 p.m., starting October 25th (Rabbi Wenger's Office)
- Book Club: A Code of Jewish Ethics: Volume 1: You Shall Be Holy by Rabbi Joseph Telushkin, Sunday Noon starting October 11 (Library). Welcome to join anytime!
- Study Group: My People's Prayer Book: The Shema and It's Blessings Ten Mondays, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m., starting October 19th (Library). Welcome to join anytime!
- Introduction to Judaism with Rabbi Ilana, Mondays 6:30-8:00 p.m. starting October 19th (Youth Lounge) Welcome to join anytime!
- Introductory Hebrew, Sunday 9:00 a.m., Beginning date to be announced,
- Torah Study with Rabbi Ilana, Saturdays 12:30-1:30 p.m. (Library)
- Lunch & Learn 11:15 a.m. usually at every fourth Wednesday of the month at The Wellington. ($5 per person).
(dates & times TBA)
- Comparative Judaism with Rabbi Fred Wenger
- "Talmud with Training Wheels" for Adults with Lev Mallinger
All you need to do is:
- Acquire the texts (find the texts at local stores or use kol Ami's Amazon Smile code);
- Come to the Adult Education offerings this year;
- Suggested donation of $5 - $20 per session to support Kol Ami's Shavu'ot Scholar in Residence.
(We will have collection boxes available at each class.)